About Virtual Uzbekistan
Virtual Uzbekistan includes 360° panoramas of historical monuments and places of Uzbekistan in HD format. It’s entirely a new format of reality presenting, allowing you to travel virtually to ancient cities of the Great Silk Road and enable you to connect with area around you.
You will see the high minarets, grandiose madrassas and mosques, palaces and mausoleums decorated with incredible ceramic ornaments. Such well known around the world cities as Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva impress with the luxury and splendor of the masterpieces of ancient architecture. Virtual tour of Uzbekistan will retain unforgettable impressions and encourage you to come to this sunny region with its bustling bazaars, shady alleys with old plane trees and hospitable, kind aboriginal.
More than 300 panoramas available for viewing on iPhone and iPad, and the collection of unique panoramas is constantly updated. The application includes necessary background information to organize the tour on museums, hotels, travel companies and other points of interests.
The main features of Virtual Uzbekistan:
- the first application from Uzbekistan that uses In Application Purchase technology to sell content
- more than 300 panoramas of 60 albums
- all panoramas are available for individual purchase and download as entire albums
- the price of an album is lower than aggregate in it panoramas
- all panoramas are binding to map service, and the user has a unique opportunity to make a route to the shooting point
- gyro feature enable you to connect with area around you
- information section is constantly being updated and will give full information about the best tourist facilities and infrastructure
- application interface is available in the following languages: English, Uzbek, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
21.09.2012 New Free Online panorama published in Virtual Uzbekistan: Poi-Kalyan Ensemble
18.09.2012 Received permission from Apple to publish the application Virtual Uzbekistan in AppStore!
01.09.2012 The application Virtual Uzbekistan for iOS, version 1.0, was submitted for review to AppStore.